Meeting someone as you get older, especially when you are a senior can be a hard thing to do. Online dating, has become increasingly popular in our world because in our busy lives we don't get the chance to get out there much. Seniors maybe a bit skeptical about meeting new people if they have been widowed, divorced, or just never been married. If they are lonely and interested in dating then Senior People Meet, may be a good option for them. Upon entering the site, it is very easy to manuever to the SeniorPeopleMeet Login. The page itself is pretty dull, not a lot of enhancement, or preview about what's available in the site. We are here to help you get logged into your account. Just watch our easy to follow instruction video, or read our instructions which is located directly underneath the video.
Instructions for you to Login:
- The site is easy to manuever, you can just click the Sign In option on the right hand side of the page which is in small letters, or if you prefer we have the direct link to the login page, http://www.seniorpeoplemeet.com/v3/login/, all you do is highlight this link, right click your mouse, scrool to the copy. Then on your web browsers address bar, right click and choose paste, then you hit enter.
- Once on the SeniorPeopleMeet Login page, there are two empty text boxes, click on the first one, that is where you enter your email account information. Be sure and enter the account which you registered with.
- Now that you inputed your email address, click on the second box. That is the one for your password. Type slowly for it is encrypted so you can't see what you are writing.
- You may consider clicking the box that says Keep me logged in, that way you don't have to retype everything when you are checking on your account.
- With all that completed, simply click on the box that says Login, and viola you should be in your account.
If you cannot enter your account through the login, try to reset your credentials:
- If something happens you may not have entered something correctly. Resetting your credentials can help get you logged in successfully. On the link we provided on the right hand side it says, Did you forget your password? Click on that.
- On the platform it takes you to, again there are two empty text boxes, go ahead and click on the first one, now enter the email address that you used to set up your account.
- The second box is for the captcha, which ensures that it is you and not a computer trying to get into your account, enter the words and numbers that you see. If you are having trouble reading it just click right below where it says, trouble reading this code?
- Once these steps are complete. An email should be generated, and sent to your account, check your emaill if it isn't there try the spam folder for it may have been sorted there.
- Follow the instructions in the email to reset your password.
If you need to contact them, for any reason:
Here is the direct link for the help page, may the answer for the question you have, http://www.seniorpeoplemeet.com/v3/help.
Here is the link for the Contact Us page, you just fill out the form and submit it, and a customer service representative should get back to you within a few days. http://www.seniorpeoplemeet.com/v3/help, It is the same link as above, just scroll down the page to the bottom left hand side, and it says Contact Us and it opens up the Ask a Question form.
Remember to bookmark this page! If there are any changes to the SeniorPeopleMeet Login, you will be the first to know. We are here to help you by keeping all of our information current!
Shortcut to SeniorPeopleMeet Login page here...
Video and Written instructions for Login
Reset your password
Direct link for the Help page
Your opinion of SeniorPeopleMeet:
Site Navigational Shortcuts
Login pages for credit cards and financial institutions...
Login pages for educational sites, eLearning sites, and online learning...
Login pages for online services and online website member areas...